Monday, February 16

who fucking knew.

up north would be so cold, OMG. bytehwayz happy belated blahblahgayassmusy day & shit. i just got in from indiana. no joke i'm happy as hell to be home. & it's like 20 fucking degrees outside. it was that cold up there. so yeah me, my sisters, my nieces/nephew & my mom packed up friday & headed out to indiana to see the folks. what was supposed to be a 5 hour drive ended up being a 10 hour drive. who takes the wrong exist to ohio not once - but twice. then we stopped like 20 times for absolutely no reason. but, i cant complain at all. it was a great trip. MY DAD IS THE BEST. like forreal, he had me laughing so hard i had the worst case of gas. . . for hours, fuck him. wish i could've gotten videos but my camera was on some other shit. so i'll post the few pics that i got of him. i mean really, the guy is hilarious. & oh so cool. even had my mom passin' the blunt. PRICELESS. met a few of my fam on his side. i wont even get into that though, whomp. my mom & dad def got it on - i think she's digging him even tho she fronts. oh & everyone's been asking about the job. it's going pretty good i suppose. i have to pack yet again for tomorrow. i'll be going out of town. i must say i've been doing a helluva lot of traveling. hopefully it doesnt wear me down, all that fuckin' sitting. i'll be gone from monday to thursday i believe, staying in a hotel. with nothing to do because i dont have a phone or any means of entertainment. SIDE NOTE - i did not, i repeat did not, get the blackberry bold. but i will be getting the blackberry curve 8900 with t-mobile which i heard came out on the 13th? wish i knew cause it wouldve def been copped by now. UGH. could've sworn that shit drops on the 18th. now i have to wait until next weekend. okay anyways. everyone at work is pretty cool. & obviously think the same of me. seriously every black guy i work with has asked me if i'm single. i gots a major crush on my boss though. i dont care that he's like 40. sexy motherfucker. ALSO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M BLOGGING RIGHT NOW. there's tons of shit that need to be done. but i havent updated you guys in so long. not that any of you care. well i hope you care cause i'm slacking on that end. lost a few followers too - boohoo. ah well. & for the ones that wish to follow me; i mean if you REALLY wanna follow me cause i def took it off my blog. just go to your dashboard & under where it says "blogs" - it should be directly to the right of "items" under the "blogs i'm following" tab. under blogs or whatever you should see ADD. click that shit or whatever & just enter my URL. voila.

inteeways i shall add the pics whenever i upload them so keep checking back. i must pack now & wash my hair & flat iron it & do a lot of other shit cause yeah. . . busy week.

PICTURES. & yes nigga i took a pic of a pic. so what?


that's me in the middle, thugged out with my pearls.


really had the steve urkel sneaks on deck.


idk, you could never get me to smile in pics.


aww, widdo me. & apparently i scratched that woman in the face.
for trying to hold my hand.


also i was told my dad looks like a black comedian.
fuck you jerome.

oh but please believe there's more where this came from.
gotta rob my grandma for the rest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun trip! (:

I want a Blackberry so bad. This fucking Sidekick isn't doing justice for me anymore.

Gorgeous Lynette said...

girl boo! the other day it was -15 in chicago. quit playin.

vexedmentals said...

the weather up north is retarded. also i'll be posting the pics thurs, i'm out of town right now!

Lizzy said...

LOL!

It's up north, sure it would be cold silly!


I love your layout!

-steals it

vexedmentals said...

thanks lizzay!

& ay0v, i def plan on coppin' the 8900 this weekend. i will fucking rob t-mobile if i have to :|

CheLouissaint said...

Aww this was posted on my birthday! Even though someone didn't wish me a happy birthday I'll forgive them! I'm glad you enjoyed the time with your pops...LOL @ your parents diggin' each other. When you get your blackberry hit me up with an e-mail so I can shoot you my pin. I got rid of my iPhone so I'm looking for a new brother for my bold. Let me know what the gadget freaks are whispering about!!!

vexedmentals said...

ooooh but i was gone. bam, my excuse! so happy belated boo.<3 & okie dokes hopefully i have it tomorrow ;D