Saturday, February 28

by the way.




BAM BITCH.

didnt i say i was gonna get the 8900? tried to tell yo ass i wasn't bullshitting. me telling you i'm in love with the sumbitch is an understatement. a huge one at that. jae already knows i'm head over heels. especially with this being my very first blackberry. although she really can't say shit on the strength of her being obsessed as well. i've been cuddling up to that sexy, sleek, black, honeydip every night. & will continue to do so. check the smudges! i've def put in work. someone help me come up with a name for it. ;]

as for the cons? i hateee the browser on it. well not really hate, that's a little strong. but it can get annoying at times. super laggy too. & then the fact that it doesnt have 3g. which makes it complicated to watch youtube vids, etc. *SCRATCH THAT. i figured out how to stream youtube videos. i'm so slow ;)* anybody got some tips for me? cause i'm def still learning how to work this thing.

i'm working on a new layout as well. HOLLUR!
eww, i'm super excited for no reason.

bye niggas.

11 comments:

Miss Esspi. ♥ said...

shut yo queer ass up woman! that phone is def. cute though, i played around w. it at the store. anyhoots, how the fuck do i follow you !?

vexedmentals said...

bitch get one! & i took the follow button off, i'll put it back up when i revamp this shit cause a lot of people are slow (like you) & don't know how to manually follow people. if you don't wanna wait. . .

go to your dashboard & under blogs you should see a big ass "ADD" button. click that & type in my url.

Anonymous said...

I think I am in love.....!!!!

Latoya said...

NICE!!

Kay ♥ said...

oh yous a bad bitch for gettin that! i`m gettin mine next week or so after i get my Jeremy Scotts ;] I`m still celebratin my bday haha

vexedmentals said...

woot! we can swap pins ;)

Anonymous said...

I want that Blackberry so bad. It looks so sexy and I love the fact that it's black. Me wants .. just as soon as I get rid of this stupid Sidekick.

vexedmentals said...

sexy indeeed, it's perfection at my fingertips. i say everyone should invest in one. fuck a sidekick AND a touch phone. blackberries.<3

let me know when you get yours, hunny!

CheLouissaint said...

look at you trying to be grown now i remember when i was telling you blackberry's sh.... on the iPhone. awww teenz has a BB. welcome i'm going to sign on AIM and hit you up with my PIN

PS design me a freakin' layout and tell me how much I need to transfer to your paypal

Al-Asr said...

blogger bff dont mean to sound harsh but can a nigga get a f**king update, im sayin tho! lol
p.s. i shouted you out on my latest blog.

Al-Asr said...

i aint tryna hear that "eventually" shit. & what you mean you don't be home, fuck you be at? :-/ & yeah the movies gonna be out before you know it, i might fly to cashville and we can make this a party. lol [let me fall back w/ that creep shit 'for people think i'm serious] lol