Saturday, May 16

quick blog.

So last night was my sister's high school graduation. How time flies, right? Even though we showed up late; it was well worth having to stand (lucked up & there were no more seats) in one spot wearing 4-inch heels for close to an hour, to see her walk across the stage. And let me tell you, there had to be some drama. My oldest sister, her sister on her dad's side, her new baby, my cousin, HER two kids, her mom (whom we haven't seen in months) came. Drove two hours for the occasion. And last but not least my grandmother showed. She pretty much never came over to say hi because of my dad. Not gonna go on a tangent about why but I mentioned everything that happened revolving around my dad in previous posts. Needless to say she's stuck in her ways & she wanted nothing to do with him. Rude to say the least. But that was juuust fine. I brought Roxy, & got sooo many 'awws' & stares. It was cute. Anyways after they left. . . me, my three sisters, mom & dad, and nieces & nephew went to Ol' Charleys. Had to drop Roxy off at home. Locked her in my room with food & water. We were originally going to go to TGIF Fridays which later turned to Chillis & finally like I said, Ol' Charleys due to them all being PACKED. It was cool because I had the most delectable sweet potato fries, a ceasar salad, three cheese burger & to top all that shit off, a cinnamon roll shake. My eyes justifiably. . . are bigger than my stomach. I went home with two togo boxes lol. Went home & ended the night with shit/piss all over my room with some sore ass feet. Awesome.

No pictures (gay, I know) because well, it was hot as shit & I didn't feel like being the token photographer that night. Even though everyone expected it. Just wanted to chill & enjoy myself like everybody else. And that's about all I suppose. Back to my movie & left-overs. Watching 'Serial Mom' with Roxy, classic.

3 comments:

CheLouissaint said...

you were wearing heels? Never would have pictured you as a high heels type of chick but you learn something new every day! Had the puppy the heels, socialite steez aye?

lol

Your dad moved in with you??

vexedmentals said...

right? i'm not even a heels kind of chick to be honest. but i think i'm gonna start wearing them more, like some bad ass stripper type heels at that :)

& yeah he did a couple weeks back.

Maurice Montgomery said...

Thank you! =]

and i love ur yorkie.