Wednesday, December 17

who ever thought?

brandy would make a comeback after 3204827 years of being MIA.
& literally shut shit down. amazing.
ahh, ive been a fan of brandy since i can remember.
so i wont say i'm surprised.

basically if you havent heard her CD, go buy it like now.
or download it. . . that works too.

- few of my faves not in any specific order [:
( trying really hard not to post every single song - shits THAT good. )
before you run off at the lip, pleaaaase listen to the lyrics |:

"the definition."


her new single - "right here (departed)."


"piano man."


"long distance."

probably my #1 fave only becus i'm in the same predicament.

"shattered heart."


"true."

def like a runner-up, loooove this song.

okay wow thats enough lol.
promise you'll love it after putting some of this shit on repeat.
cause yeah, album's been on repeat for a couple days.
no lie. . . her lyrics help me get out of the worst moods.

2 comments:

* n i e c e y ♥ said...

holy shit, teenz; qet the fck outta my head !

i was JUST abt to make a post abt brandy cuz i have been bumpin to her shit hella hard as of recent .

ahhhhhh ! my btch [:

AUDREY said...

yeah, yo.

she gets hella props from me.
i havent been a SUPER hardcore fan, but she knew how to stay on repeat for me.

NOW ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.
shes amazing.