Monday, April 27

so clearly.

I haven't been blogging, mainly because it's impossible to leave a comment on my shit.
Due to me having to downgrade in order to make the codes work.
So making that layout was indeed - pointless.

In the process of making another one, I guess.
I've just been super uninterested in blogging as of late.
Busy schedule amongst other shit I've been doing; as well as the drama.
Can't forget about the drama.

Anyways, after shit is up & running. . .
Then I can get back to updating you.
It's been a minute, hours, weeks, months. Literally.

Plus a lot of shit's coming up that I need to blog on :)
And I'm excited, mhmmz.
Later babies!<3


WAIT - Guess I could give you a little preview of what my next blog will be about. For the most part, I'm in the process of moving right now.

Also in the process of purchasing :




LOVE. Only 650 dollars, too. Definitely lucked up.
So yeah, I'll let you know how everything goes.

4 comments:

Kay ♥ said...

i want one :{

vexedmentals said...

buy one, bitch!

Al-Asr said...

yo we need to talk... lmao
yo ever since you left that comment on my random list post i've been reading it at least once a day. not even sure why but it spoke to me, i guess.

i thought i should tell you that but even before that ive been meaning to comment you just to tell you that im mad at your fucking ass.

you been gone from here for the longest and i couldnt even comment your blog to tell you how mad i was. lol
[even tried finding your myspace] no luck! obviously. lol

but im glad my B[log]FF is back. holla at me

Jervis said...

girls LOVE this dog huh?