Wednesday, January 7

new title & other updates.

thanks tesha boo.
be sure to follow her blogs!

but anyways. not that anyone cares but next weekend, not this weekend but the next, i'll be taking my ass up to indiana to see my father. for the first time since i was two or something. idk if all of my sisters are going yet but it'll be me, my twin sisters, & my youngest sister if everyone's down. eghk, four hour drive too. i really dont know what to expect. i'm nervous as hell like. . . at the back of my head i know i shouldnt be. because i dont really get nervous when it comes down to meeting people. but ehhh idk how to explain it. at the same time i dont really wanna go. i could bet all nine dollars in my bank account that as soon as we step in the door it'll be a big cheesy ass 'WELCOME HOME' sign with like all 500 of his relatives grinning in our face. i'm not ready for that shit. i dont know them niggas - sorry, my negative side will always speak first. i'm quiet as hell & i already know all those people will just put me out of my element. i'm not a talkative person. i dont like eleven hundred people in my face. how do i know everyone will be awaiting our arrival? - sinister laugh. first of all he lives in somewhat of a small ass town. EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY. this mother effer was on the phone with my younger sister the other day. & was doing a little shopping at some store. all of a sudden he's like "hey so&so." & starts talking to someone, then tells my sister i got your cousin here (?????) gone & speak to her. LMAO. its like what the fuck? you cant go to the store without your goddamn uncle leviticus being there? (not his name but you get the picture) i know i told yall how like when we first started talking to him. . . he was calling all his sisters, nieces, uncles, brothers, cousins, etc etc ON THREEWAY so they could talk to us. seriously every time he got on the phone. mad excited but it was so annoying. so just imagine when we get there. *deep breath*. & of course i'll be meeting my brother too. who's kinda strange but thats another topic in itself. i'll only be there for the weekend so let's hope he takes that into concideration. he just does the most. . . literally.

lol speak of the devil he's calling now.

but yezzuh. . . hopefully i'll come home with money for a blackberry bold, or all hell will be broketh looselay. |:

9 comments:

B.Marie said...

I KNOW HOW IT IS DON'T TRIP LET HIM HAVE HIS MOMENT... HOPE THINGS GO WELL FOR YOU THO

Al-Asr said...

you went from 500 to eleven hundred people in your face in one sentence and leviticus sound more like harry potter uncle than yours. lmao
and i guess its cool that he's excited callin me, you, your uncle and your cousin too.
but nervous gotta be understatement of the year for you

Al-Asr said...

p.s. be back by april so we can go see obsessed. me, you, the twins, hell call jaaaaae and nini too, i'll call the nigs to come thru. make this an event and shit... lol

Al-Asr said...

where you live?
and yo i counted every A.
I'm sick as a dog right now
Deff not tryna go to work in the morn
[like you care]
and foreally real what is B singin about on EGO
LMAO

Al-Asr said...

so i'm gonna try this again...
i replied to you at about 1pm cuz i left work early
told you i was sick
and after pressing publish 500 or eleven hundred times
the shit never said confirm
so idk man
now onto this ego song... lol
its too big, its too wide, its too strong, it wont fit
hmmmm idk teenz
lmao

CheLouissaint said...

Who is this kid Flyboiz?? Geesh obesessed much lol jk But anyhow I feel you chicka just be yourself if you don't feel like talking to them don't. Uncle Leviticus lol wow you crack me up. I'll hit you up on AIM later but hope the trip goes well.

Kay ♥ said...

well damn, i hope everything goes well...

i hope i get my bold soon too

Al-Asr said...

true i do look type obsessed.
so what?
lol
catch me in the next post...

glam girl$. said...

lmao. bu damn i havent seen
my father in about five years
or more; idunnk i kinda
stopped countin.

bu i hope everythin wrks
out. <33